Saturday, December 10, 2005

Two things to say for tonight...

First, from the dark corners of Dark Soul blog I found this interesting link to a site to test your nerd level. This is my score:


I am nerdier than 65% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!



Go find for yourself.

Second, the company that I work for is celebrating its 20 years and tomorrow they will have a special christmas party for this occasion. I found out 4 hours ago that one of the performers for the christmas party will be no other that the regaeton star Daddy Yankee. Frankly I am not a huge fan for this music genre but he is one of the few of this genre that I like to listen. Also, in the music genre I listen to Vico C and Tego Calderon. But, I usually like classic rock, hard rock, alternative rock and electronic (ambient, trance, and chill-out).

1 comment:

Edwood Ocasio said...

Same here! I have "get used" to listen to Daddy Yankee because my daugther likes most of his music. But I am a soft/hardrock fan. Def Leppard and Poison comes to mind.

I took the nerdiness test. I am baffled. Perhaps it was too much nerdiness recognizing Maxwell in the photos. I liked Physics in college and currently I work a lot with physics PHd´s colleagues here in Cayey. Too much it seems.